- Every cell in the body requires this molecule
- Key to the chemical reactions to ignite cellular energy
- They “soak up” harmful free radicals
- CoQ10 postpones, prevents and treats age-related diseases
As we age our cells produce less CoQ10, and become less efficient at what they do produce, creating cellular stress. Supplemental CoQ10 rebuilds deficient tissues and improves cellular energy.
Dr. Peter Lansjoen, cardiologist and researcher said, “CoQ10 is remarkable stuff. People feel so much better… dramatic improvement… it’s unthinkable for me to practice medicine without it.” (Carper)
Benefits and Studies of Heart Patients:
100 mg/day of CoQ10 showed significant improvement to the following
- congestive heart failure
- fluid retention
- pulmonary edema
- enlarge liver
- shortness of breath
- heart palpitations
- subjective arrhythmia
- overall heart strength and survival rates increasing.
Other Benefits of Daily CoQ10
- Hypertension… reduced
- Neurological disorders… improved quality of life
- Anti-Fatigue benefits
- Blood Plasma concentrations… increased
- Type 2 Diabetes… countered the effects of oxidative stress and autonomic nervous system dysfunction.
- Statin Drugs… counters their adverse side effects
As we age ‘its’ important to supplement CoQ10 and strengthen each cell so that our entire overall health can improve.